Proactol - Just Began Yesterday and Lost 2lbs - INDEPENDENT REVIEW!!


Hi all,
i just found this website after looking through all the hundreds of so-called success stories that are directly linked to the proactol website !!
MY REVIEW IS HONEST AND INDEPENDENT OF PROACTOL - IT WON'T BE ANYWHERE ELSE OR ON YOUTUBE!! I WILL UPDATE IT AS OFTEN AS I CAN TO LET YOU KNOW IF IT DOES WORK.  I AM SCEPTICAL AND ONLY BOUGHT ONE MONTH'S SUPPLY, EVEN THOUGH IT IS MORE EXPENSIVE TO DO THIS.
My order came within 2 days from purchase.
A little info about me: 41 female, married and have two kids and a housewife - 5' 6" and a bit of an easter egg shape - even after having a tummy tuck!!
I lost some weight last year for my hols and have put a lot of it back on and as i am going away again soon, i thought i would try proactol. the company is only down the road from me too!
i am not a big eater in the day, but pick all night. i normally have two slices of toast throughout the day, a big dinner and then anything i can lay my hands on, even at 11 at night, you could find me eating a sandwich. i have absolutely no willpower.
Anyway, my order came yesterday morning and i had my two slices of toast (only one had butter) and took 3 pills straight after. it gave me slight stomach cramps....but nothing else.
I then had an apple before my dinner and then a big dinner of a mountain of mashed potato (with butter and milk) which i love, 3 full fat sausages, veg and fresh onion gravy. i took 4 pills after this and did NOT get cramps.
Now normally, after dinner, it's a food fest, but i only had a packet of crisps - this was not cos i was being careful from now on - it just didn't cross my mind to go and search for food - psychological or the pills - no idea yet......!
I did weight myself this morning and i had lost 2 lbs! 
Now even if the proactol did not 'bind' the fat  i eat, it certainly stopped me from eating last night. I am a bit sad and am on and off the scales every morning without fail.
It did not make me go to the loo yesterday but it did this morning, and everything was 'normal' if you know what i mean!! as opposed to 'xenical' and 'alli'!!
So, even if you are still unsure, keep a check on this and i will let you know how i am doing!

Weight Loss this morning - 1lb (total 3lbs in 2 days)
Breakfast/Lunch 1 slice toast with no butter and ton of pineapple jam (no tablets taken)
Dinner - Huge Mountain of mashed potatoes with butter, milk and cheese. Minced Bee and Veg (4 tablets taken)
One huge pice of chocolate flapjack about 10 mins later (2 tablets taken)
Again, I would normally pick all night but i never thought about food or what i could eat next (which is normal for me!) all night. and that was all i had all day!
So even if the fat binding does not work, the appetite suppressant bit of it certainly is!

TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS SINCE BEGINNING THURSDAY (NOW SUNDAY am) 5LB
Saturday evening is my usual worst day ever - i do my weekly shop on this day - this is what i would usually eat:
Fruit, 2 big chocolate cookies from asda, crisps, cashew news (whole large bag, cos i can never save any until later!), dinner (usually something biggish or pasta-based), chocolate muffin (large variety!) and probablymore crips - a whole day of #%@&! high fat, high calorie food....
This is what i eat yesterday:
Fruit, 2 large cookies with cup of tea (2 tablets taken)
Two large cobs with butter, prawns, mayo (full fat), lettuce, tomatoes. (4 tablets taken)
That is it! no thought about food at all, well a little to be completely honest but even so, none eaten!
I did buy some low fat crisps and low fat dip just in case, but they are still in the cupboard!
I just need to buy some multi vits cos there is no way i am getting enough vitamins and minerals at the moment! but i certainly feel very motivated now!

Just a quickie to let you know total weight loss so far! Started on proactol thursday 30th september and it is now monday morning 5th october
TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS 8lb!! HOW GOOD IS THAT!
I have to say that there is certainly some willpower needed but i have not felt deprived - i have still had the odd cake and packet of crisps plus my fave (flapjack).
The appetite suppressent part of it does work but i think if you are going to pick at food, you are still going to be a picker! i have certainly stopped stuffing my face at night, which is great for me.
Even if i have a couple of pieces of flapjack, i will still take a couple of tablets to help it along.

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share