Dose adios max diet pill really work?

A: I'm 5,5 and weigh around 11st 4lbs on a bad day, recently lost over two and half stone without diet pills but now my weight loss has stoped for some reason. my bmi is 26 and should be 23 and should weigh anything between 8st and 10st 10lbs. i really need to kick start my metabolism and weight loss again, would like to be around 9st and maintain this. dose anyone no if adios max really works if so how much is expected to lose and any chance weight will come back on when stop using it? would really appreciate honest and kind answer's please. thank you.
- Samantha

Q: I tried them and they didn't work for me. However Adios slimming pills are not dangerous. They are herbal and as long as you follow the directions for use they are safe.
Try to do more exercise to kick your metabolism of again or join a weight loss club, having someone else weighing you gives you motivation to keep goin and healthy meal ideas.
Don't give up - you can do it!

Share this post!

Bookmark and Share